.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 11, 2011

I LOVE the Natural Makeup Look: I Love Dewy Skin


I read the following tip and can't wait to try it!
Lately, I've been adding a couple drops of liquid bronzer to my moisturizer in the morning. It's a trick I've used for years but sometimes forget about until I'm in dire need of a skin pick-me-up. How's this different from applying regular-old bronzer, you ask? Well, the main thing is that the effect is more subtle and natural; it just adds a sheer veil of warmth to your skintone. It's also quicker, since you can smooth it all over instead of strategically placing and blending it on your cheekbones, nose, and so on. The other awesome thing? You can add as many drops as it takes to get your skin to the desired glow level, and you can even add liquid bronzer to your foundation to customize your shade after you get a bit of sun (no need to buy another bottle).
I also plan to purchase Egyptian Magic cream and try it out since so many people rave about it!
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.