.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Precious

I have always loved angels all of my life.  My Dad even calls me angel.  A few years ago, while driving home, I saw an angel similar to this one above that was left on it's side at a deserted house.  Every day I would drive by wanting to rescue this angel...even though it was a statue.  It was beautiful.  It was a cherub holding his head in his hands with his legs crossed like the one in the picture above.  Finally, one day, the daughter of the owner of the home was having a large yard sale trying to sell of the owner's belongings.  This was my chance!  I could finally rescue the angel and that was just what I did. It now sits in my bedroom and I love it.  I have never seen another angel figurine like it.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.