.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful Moon: Who Are You?

I saw this photo and became mesmerized.  None of us can truly understand what is beyond this Earth.  Some of us cannot even understand what is on this Earth.  I try to walk during my lunch every day.  Yesterday, during my walk, I noticed the red wood trees and appreciated their existence.  I instantly knew that they have been on this Earth a lot longer than I have.  They are truly in tune with nature; more than I am.  I became envious and at the same time respectful.  I also realized during my walk that I live in a Disneyland; in a Heaven all its own.  We just don't stop to recognize it.  In a way, we ignore it.  We have become so consumed with the modern world, ego driven world, that we don't recognize the real truth around us.  During my walks I try to take nature's truth in.  I try to take the real truth in.  These are my thoughts for today...
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.