.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Love This Side of Britney Spears

I always believed she was a down to earth, warm spirit.  But I have always liked the fact that Britney Spears marches to her own beat and in a way stopped caring about what people thought of her and finally said, " I don't give a F*#@ what you think about me any more!" It just inspires me to love myself.  Every day you wake up with yourself and you go to sleep with yourself. I have learned that I must love myself and believe in myself and not give a damn what anyone else thinks of me.  We all live our lives according to our own paths.  Everyone thinks they have the answer, but really they don't. We all have our own filters.  Why should I care what someone thinks of me when they are looking through their own filter?
I love this quote: "When we recognize that "out there" is of our own making, we can consciously choose how we want to act. And when we recognize that all the people in our lives see the world through their own filter system and are acting accordingly, we need not waste another moment concerning ourselves with their judgments of us." The Toltec Way by Dr. Susan Gregg
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.