.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter: Slowing Down and Recognizing Our Connection with Nature

I read the following excerpt from a posting in the following blog: http://www.accidentalchic.com/

"Last week in yoga I learned that this is the season of Ayurveda; where we are suppose to slow down as nature slows down too. I couldn't agree with this more. The change in the weather definitely has me changing my pace. I rather relax with a book or watch a movie than venture outdoors like I do in the spring and summer."

I really do believe this is true.  I always feel like slowing down and almost hibernating in the winter.  I believe that we are in tune with nature and that is why I feel like this.  I feel like sleeping just like the plants, flowers and trees around us.  Once Spring comes around, I feel rejuvenated.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.