.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Seashell Ring


So I recently saw the most beautiful seashell ring and just needed to have it. It is gorgeous! I did not even know it was made out of a seashell! I LOVE that it is made out of one of natures most beautiful gifts! I was on a desperate search to find this ring. I contacted the actress's (shown in the picture) people who responded by saying she was given that ring and that I must contact a particular gifting company for celebrities. So, I contacted the gifting company who then provided me the name of the jewlery designer. FINALLY!! I contacted the jewelry designer directly, and YES, I got a response (sent directly from their iphone) immediately! The designer said they could send me the exact ring that the actress is wearing in the picture and that all they needed was to know my ring size! I was soooo excited until I thought to myself, "wait a minute....how much does this ring cost????" And that is when reality shut my dream down. The ring costs a whopping $300.oo. Now, I cannot afford that right now, but it is a gorgeous ring and I can believe that it would be worth that much! What a bummer that was for me. In any case, I will still dream that one day I might be able to have that ring! I had to share it with you so you can join me in that dream. I know you will LOVE it! The jewelry maker is Adonis Shell Jewelry.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.