.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"My heart is the ruler of all my being"





"My heart is the ruler of all my being...who I am ...where I want to be...who I want to be with...nobody really forces me to do anything. This could be one of the best things about me...and it could be one of the worst.
If my heart tells me it's true..that's good enough for me." Diary, Jennifer Lopez

This quote I once heard has truly stuck with me. Jennifer Lopez has been a very successful woman and at the same time has always just followed her heart. I have always believed this to be true. We must always follow our heart. Why is it so hard to do though? I believe we really do get caught up in the insanity this society possesses. We forget to listen to our spirit and our heart. Our heart and spirit are our truth. I believe that to follow our heart, that's what makes us truly successful. It brings us peace and happiness. It allows us to live according to our spirit and be and do what we were meant to be and do while here on this earth. I am inspired to always follow my heart.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.