.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Wish I had the guts to do!! :O/




Oh, is there ever something you wish you could just be fearless and just do something like sky diving, riding a motorcycle, bungee jumping, etc...This might sound soooo ridiculous, but I wish I had the guts to get a small tattoo. I just can't bring myself to permanently mark my body. I would be too afraid and I would not want to look bad. But if I were one day brave enough to do it, I would get a tiny one on the top of my foot...nothing close to the size of the ones in these pictures. I would want tiny angel wings or a rendition of an angel statue I have that I love so much. I'm definitely too afraid to ever get one, but it is one of those things, that I wish I had the guts to do.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.