.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inner Nature

I find so much truth in the writings below. I strive to always be in sync with my Inner Nature, my truth. That is where my happiness is. That is where my spirit is. When I approach life with being in sync with my inner nature, I am in sync with the energy of the universe and with life. I believe the poem below holds so much truth.

“As we have likely recognized by now, no two snowflakes, trees, or animals are alike. No two people are the same, either. Everything has its own Inner Nature. Unlike other forms of life, though, people are easily led away from what’s right for them, because people have a Brain, and a Brain can be fooled. Inner Nature, when relied on, cannot be fooled. But many people do not look at it or listen to it, and consequently do not understand themselves very much. Having little understanding of themselves, they have little respect for themselves, and therefore are easily influenced by others.”

I love this poem:

How can you get very far,
If you don’t know who you are?
How can you do what you ought,
If you don’t know what you’ve got?
And if you don’t know which to do
Of all the things in front of you,
Then what you’ll have when you are through
Is just a mess without a clue
Of all the best that can come true
If you know What and Which and Who.


“When we learn to work with our Inner Nature, and with the natural laws operating around us, we reach the level of Wu Wei (Wu Wei means without doing, causing, or making according to Taoism). Then we work with the natural order of things and operate on the principle of minimal effort. Since the natural world follows that principle, it does not make mistakes. Mistakes are made – or imagined- by man, the creature with the overloaded Brain who separates himself from the supporting network of natural laws by interfering and trying too hard.”
The Tao of Pooh By Benjamin Hoff
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.