.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Planet Earth: A Night at the Hollywood Bowl



































































Last night I went to the beautiful Hollywood Bowl to listen to the LA Philharmonic and view Planet Earth. It was an amazing show and a gorgeous evening at the Bowl. So beautiful and truly inspirational. I have written in previous postings that I find so much truth in nature and the energy of the universe. I believe animals are the truest spirits who live as one with nature and the universe. They are my inspiration. To me, they are my true spirits. They are in tune, in sync with Mother Earth and the energy that gives all of us life. I wanted to re-post images and two postings I have posted on my blog in the last few months. I continue to be inspired and strive to be at one with this beautiful planet.



Previous Posting #1:

What is Beauty?

Beauty....Beauty to me is the soul/spirit of a person. It is the tranquility of nature. The stillness of the night, the serenity of a forest, the rhythm of the ocean. Beauty to me is authenticity, serenity, honesty, truth and peace. A beautiful person is one who possesses the qualities I just listed and then some. A beautiful person to me is one that possesses an even tempo, a loving spirit, a oneness with nature and true inner connection with their own spirit. A beautiful person to me is one that transcends the negativity of human behavior and walks through each day of life with a true connection with the universe and the energy it possesses. A beautiful person truly knows they are borrowing energy from our universe and cherishes and nurtures this energy to live the most loving and fulfilling life. Everyday, I strive to achieve this beauty. Every day I try to be a better person who is more in tune with my own spirit and with nature. Every day I try to be a confident spirit who transcends negativity and embraces the natural beauty around me. I truly believe that the truth is held in nature. For me, to truly be a beautiful spirit, I must listen and exist as one with nature and it's energy.



Posting #2:

Earth Day – April 22, 2010

So, today is Earth Day. What does that mean? Well, to me it means that it is a day to recognize this amazing planet we live on called Earth. Too often we neglect the beautiful planet that gives us life. We get so caught up in our ego-driven lives that we don't stop and enjoy all the beauty that Mother Earth provides us. Throughout my blog, I have several posts on my effort to live in the moment and truly be one with truth, by truth I mean my spirit and nature. I truly believe that nature is truth. All of the animals, plants, ocean, everything exists in the moment. Thus, they are truth. It is time for humans to do the same. We must go back to our roots and be one with nature. Our planet is the fruit of life and we are destroying it every day. We are killing the environment and the plants and animals that live in it. We humans, are killing the truth, we are killing nature. It is so sad to think that we do not savor the beauty of Earth. Instead, we as humans wh live ego-driven lives savor material wealth such as money, clothes, cars and other non-important things. Although today is recognized as Earth day, every day is truly Earth's day. We think we can control everything in our lives, when really the Universe and Mother Earth are in control. I strive to live a life as oneness with the Earth. Just today, on my may into work, I saw two ducks flying above me. They were beautiful. For that moment, I stopped a recognized two true spirits among me. That was a special moment. For that moment, I was living in the moment. So, what can I do myself to take care of Mother Earth...well, I can start by taking shorter showers, planting more plants and trees that withstand droughts, turn off my lights when I am not in a room, use eco-friendly products, etc....The list goes on and on! Today, each moment I get, I am going to stop and recognize that I am this tiny person on this huge spinning planet in the middle of open space. I will stop and recognize that I get my life from planet Earth and from the Universe.

Principle #3. Manifestations of the TaoDo not develop the nature which is of man,but develop the nature which is of God. — Chuang TzuTaoism acknowledges man's inherent intellectual limitations and consequently avoids concepts that cannot be tested and verified by practical application — reason alone is not to be trusted. This prerequisite requires the Taoist to learn by observing concrete manifestations ("teh") of larger universal forces and not rely upon speculation alone. In this regard, Nature serves as the uncorrupted manifestation of the Heavens and the model from which a Taoist should take his instruction. By contrast, the nature of Man, as manifested in Society, represents an unending source of confusion and is to be regarded with caution and suspicion. This duality — Nature versus Society — is a distinctly Taoist principle.

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.