.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

True Nature Within

“I realized that my mind had a limited way of looking at myself and the world around me. As I continued my studies I began to identify my true nature, which was a spiritual energy residing within my body. As I changed my focus from my mind (my reason) to my spirit (my will), my limitations fell away and my life began to change. I began to live a life based on personal freedom; happiness became a matter of choice.”
The Toltec Way: A Guide to Personal Transformation by Susan Gregg

I love this quote. It holds so much truth and insight. I truly believe that the majority of us do not identify with our true nature; with the spiritual energy residing within our soul. This is a continual path I choose to take. I strive to identify more with my true nature, my true spirit and not the ego/mind driven way I, and so many others, have lived their life like.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.