.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cruelty to Animals


Just yesterday, on my way home, I once again so a cargo truck transporting huge pigs. I have seen several of these in the last year and a half and every time I do, I just get so sad. I know exactly where those pigs are going. Curious and wanting to gather more information, I decided to watch a video on PETA's website and it made me sick. I can't believe we treat animals the way we do. These animals are spirits. They are not here for us to abuse and eat. It is disgusting. Without posting any of the horrible images on my blog, I encourage you to go to the PETA website and view the information and footage they have. Although, most of it is heart-wrenching, it is also empowering. Now that I know what goes on behind closed doors in these meat factories, I am inspired to eat less meat and donate to PETA's cause. It is nice to know that the animals have a voice out there. I want to be a part of that voice. We as humans must protect the animals on our earth. Just like we should protect children who do not have a voice, we should also protect animals who do not have a voice. We can't ignore what is going on. We don't need to eat meet. We can survive on other things. I plan to educate myself more on animal activism and be another voice for the spirits that do not have voices.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.