.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Passion: Dance





I have always been so passionate about dance. Ever since I was a little girl, I would just dance and dance alone in my room.  I would just lose myself in the rhythms of the song.  I have never been good at expressing my emotions using words. Dancing has always allowed me to express my emotion without words. Last night I was mesmerized by the following performance during the Macy's Stars of Dance featured during last night's episode of Dancing With the Stars.  The choreography of the beautiful ballerina in red embodied so much emotion. She was a beautiful dancer with precise and fluid moves.   This performance re-inspired me to continue to dance. 
Click here to view the performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iALyCrxt7HE
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.