.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Free Spirit

"Kate is this extraordinary spirit that just kind of laughs her way through life. Just that true bohemian, free spirited person." -Rachel Zoe

This quote is inspiring to me. Each day I strive to live in the present and feel every moment of my life. So many of us in today's society are taught to worry, stress, be negative or prepare for unhappiness. We live in a fast-paced world where it is keep moving or get out of the way. It is so easy to become a negative and stressed human being. It has been in the past year that I have begun to work at changing my old habits of stress and anxiety and instead embrace all the good around me and what the universe gives me on a daily basis. I literally try to stop and smell the roses, watch the birds in the sky or the lizards cross my pathway. To me, life is about nature and the laws of the universe. These are thoughts and beliefs that were not always taught to me as a young child. Rather, this way of thinking is something I have pursued in the last year. I think the best way to go through life is to love, laugh and dance your way on through. I will continue to embrace all the good and love around me and will strive to worry and stress less and feel less anxiety. It is time to break inherited and learned habits of anxiety and live in the present. I know each day I have to make a conscious effort to do this and even if it is for a few moments each day, I vow to make this effort.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.